This is a unique BCS Northern Ireland open programme, in association with Empowering You, to build a collaborative community of women in digital roles in Belfast and Northern Ireland. Delivered in blended and virtual format over 3 months from October-December 2020, Women Transforming Digital Leadership is designed to enable the transition of aspiring and early career female managers into confident, capable and motivated leaders.
A key element of this programme, will be a team project to encourage and support women in tech/digital roles in the Northern Ireland community.
Run virtually over October and November.
Women Transforming Digital Leadership immerses participants in a multi layered development journey designed to ensure maximum individual impact.
This programme is delivered in an online, interactive format, using the virtual meeting features of Zoom technology; including breakout rooms, shared whiteboards and online group discussions. Two professional leadership facilitators are used throughout our workshops to make sure we maintain high levels of personal engagement.
· Learning readiness – one-to-one call with Programme Leader
· Virtual workshop half-days x4
· Guest industry speakers sharing leadership stories
· Self-directed learning modules between workshops
· Coaching workbook and questionnaire
· Three individual coaching sessions at different stages of the programme
· Team collaboration project for the Northern Ireland digital community
· Virtual project presentation to wider network, sponsors and community
· On completion all participants will receive a BCS certificate
Brought to you by BCS Northern Ireland in association with Empowering You
As a virtual event anyone can book online, please forward to your colleagues