Every business has a business model. Would it surprise you to know that YOU do too? If you want to deliver value to the organisation you work for and get paid for it, it is imperative that you understand what it is you have to offer and how you can create the best fit between your personal business model and that of the organisation you work for, or the team you are thinking of joining.
If you have come to a crossroads in understanding the value you can bring to your organisation; if you cannot describe your professional identity in 7 words or less; if you have recently joined a graduate scheme and are now wondering which direction to take within your organisation; if you need a fresh approach to managing enterprise talent; or if your team members have difficulty seeing beyond the border of their own jobs and visualising the bigger picture behind projects, then The Business Model YOU!© introductory workshop is for you.
Christine Alexander-Smith of The Diversity Coaching Initiative Ltd, will teach us:
• Why understanding your personal business model should be important to you as an employee, manager or business leader today?
• The difference between passion and ambition.
• The Business Model You!© model
• How Emotional Intelligence plays a part in building a great model.
• How to take responsibility for your most precious asset—YOU! How to state your professional identify in just 7 words.
BCS Glasgow and BCSWomen are delighted to welcome all to this workshop, and would like to thank FDM for hosting us for the evening. Refreshments will be provided.
Wednesday 5th October
Doors open 5.30pm for 6pm start; formal close at 7.30pm with more time for networking
FDM, 1 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW
Book your place by following this link: https://events.bcs.org/book/2202/