We’re delighted to announce our next diversity-focussed Meetup – this time we’re travelling north to Manchester!
If you’re looking for a forum where you can meet inspiring senior leaders in technical roles for networking and mentoring opportunities, this is the place for you.
As you’ll have seen from our London Meetup in June, we’re passionate about helping our technology clients increase their diversity. Our November Meetup is going to be bigger and better than ever before, and we’re incorporating discussion around different abilities and inclusion too. We’re also excited that Mummyjobs.co.uk (https://mummyjobs.co.uk/) and BCSWomen (http://bcswomen.bcs.org/) is also supporting this event:
Sign-up here: https://www.meetup.com/Diversity-Matters-Inspiring-Inclusion/events/244050761/Our speaker line-up (updated daily):
**Keynote speaker from National Cyber Security Centre**
• Pearl Noble-Mallock, Head of Product Security & IA, BAE Systems
• Mhairi Kennedy, Global Programme Manager, AstraZeneca
• Reyana Hind, Cyber Security Apprentice, NHS Digital CareCERT
• Alan Holmes, Diversity & Inclusion Manager – Naval Ships, BAE Systems
• Andrea Palmer, IT Business Change Manager, BP & BCSWomen Treasurer
*Closing remarks from Paul Brady, Director – Cyber Security, PwC*
1800: Doors open
1830: Welcome & keynote address
1900: Panel discussion & Q&A
2100: Event closes
Sign up and let us know you’ll be coming along!
Looking forward to meeting you,
The Diversity & Inclusion team, Outsource UK
Outsource UK – taking care of everything, for everyone