BCSWomen is now active in Scotland too.
If you want to connect with BCSWomen Scotland then one of the easiest ways in which to do that is to join our LinkedIn subgroup.
We’re always eager to hear your ideas for events that would help you succeed, and would be delighted if you wished to speak or run an event too. Please contact email@example.com or post in LinkedIn.
- February – 7th, Edinburgh – Can’t you take a joke? Calling out bad behavior. Sign up here.
- March – tbc, Stirling – Why can’t people do what they’re told?
- June – tbc, Edinburgh – Joint event with BCS Edinburgh branch; topic tbc.
Joining BCSWomen in Scotland
You are most welcome to join the LinkedIn group:
- If you are a BCS Member, please add BCSWomen to your specialist groups before applying (login required)
- If you are not a member, please apply to join the group stating your reasons for joining, and indication of your professional status.
If you have any problems, please contact our Membership Secretary.
Please note that you do not have to be a member of BCS or BCSWomen, or even a woman, in order to join our activities.