Topic: Maximise Your Potential: Focus, Energy, and Getting It Done
When: 19th Sep 2017, 17:30 – 19th Sep 2017, 20:30
Where: Ordnance Survey, Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS
Organised by Lean-In-Together: South England Chapter, Hants Digital Women, in association with Ordnance Survey, BCS Hampshire Branch and BCS Women.
Price: Free of charge
Booking Link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/maximise-your-potential-focus-energy-and-getting-it-done-tickets-37330717180
Jo Desmond is passionate about human potential and loves working with people to help them maximise theirs! As a skilled trainer and a coach with more than 15 years of Learning and Development experience, she helps individuals and teams increase self-awareness, motivation, productivity, and performance. She also collaborates with clients to develop bespoke training and coaching programmes.On 19 September, she joins us for an interesting and interactive talk that will get us thinking about how we can live a more focused and energetic life.
This will cover:
1. How to develop a mindset of excellence
2. How to avoid the 4 steps to failure
3. How to overcome procrastination and start taking action to achieve your goals
4. Why most people don’t change and how you can change
5. How you can use your mind to beat the most debilitating mental blocks that stop you from achieving what you want from life
Together, we’ll also look at some productivity tips, tricks, and tech trends that we can start putting into practice straight away.