The ITU are holding an open consultation on what to do to close the worldwide divide for Women in Tech and Women’s Digital Skills.
CWG-Internet: Online Open Consultation (October 2017- January 2018)
CWG-Internet invites all stakeholders to submit contributions on achieving gender equality for Internet users, focusing on the following questions:
1. What approaches and examples of good practices are available to increase Internet access and digital literacy of women and girls, including in decision-making processes on Internet public policy?
2. What approaches and examples of good practices are available to promote the access and use of ICTs by SMEs in developing and least-developed countries, particularly those owned/managed by women, in order to achieve greater participation in the digital economy?
3. Which are the available sources and mechanisms for measuring women’s participation in the digital economy with focus on SME’s and micro-enterprises?
4. What measures/policies could be envisioned in order to foster the role of women as entrepreneurs and managers of SMEs, specifically in developing and least-developed countries?
5. What are the gaps in addressing these challenges? How can they be addressed and what is the role of governments?
You might like to add your two penneth here! https://www.itu.int/en/council/cwg-internet/Pages/consultation-oct2017.aspx